Thursday, October 01, 2009

An Alligator Beats a Black Dog Anytime

I've had a crap couple of days. The black dog of depression has been plaguing me. So I'm going to indulge in some gratuitous cheer me up videos in this blog, just so that I have them all in one place for next time.




Yes, it's more Craig Ferguson, or in particular, one of his puppets, Wavey the Alligator.



You know, I think it's the accent I like the best. Whatta do everybody!



Wavey has a friend in this one (above).




This one above is possibly my favourite.

Ok, let's give Craig a plug for his new book. Last week he released an autobiography called "American on Purpose". Here he is giving an author talk:



If you want to buy the book, Amazon have it available here. I've read excerpts, it's very good, and very funny.

0 comments: